
By the demands of my colleagues, friends and other freelancing
loving friends I have made this blog for them. This blog is all about how to
earn in modern world and what are the best way of earning in the world. So I
elaborate some points and paragraphs in this blog to help them and all
audience. Hope you will like and share my blog.
How to Earn Online?
So here I can tell you the best ways of earning in this modern
world. But there are two important questions???
Can you really earn online?
Yes, you can really earn as more as you can from internet but you
have to adapt the proper ways to earn.
Here I’ll guide you the most popular and proper ways to earn
online.
Are there frauds and scams?
Yes, there are a lot of frauds which are also called scams in
general term. They can take both your money and time for no return. Many of my
friends have to face this because of not such guideline or misguide.
We have to careful and take a detail look about these type of
frauds or scams.
But don’t worry, I will guide you through the safest and best
methods of earning online. Here I will completely guide you and give you the
mostly used scam sites and the best and well-known sites.
But first, let’s have a look over some online earning methods the
beginners go for…
1. PTC
Websites:-
They pay money for just viewing and a single click on the ads but
you will hardly earn some cents after wasting several hours or time.
“NEOBUX” is the most popular site so this site is not recommended.
Most of teenagers and games lovers use this site and waste all their time in
playing online games and earn some cents.
2. Captcha Entry Jobs:-
This site is the hardest job among all online earning jobs almost
they pay only 1$(one dollar) for more than 1000 captcha entries. But don’t
assume that 1000 captcha are similar to 1000 simple words, it is extremely hard
to work with. And you may also get banned for wrong captcha entries.
“PROTYPERS.COM” is most popular and this site is also not
recommended. So don’t try to visit this or do work with this site.
3. Taking Surveys:-
This site pays sometimes well or sometime they even pay not. This
site is not supported in all countries. So my audience from eastern world are
not recommended to do that. This is only recommended for western world. If
supported, they will pay very little except surveys from developed countries.
“HITS4PAY.COM” is one of the famous and popular sites so be aware
of this also.
4. Earn by Referring Members:-
Most of these sites are fraud or scams. “SOMEVISITS.COM” is a
well-known example. They claim to pay you when you refer new members to these
sites. On these sites when earnings reach payout limit, mostly you are asked to
complete surveys but you are never paid by them. So I also consider this site
as recommended I suggest you stay away from this also.
So How To Earn?
I tell you all about most wanted frauds or scams websites so I
personally not recommend any these of above sites or earning methods. Now lets
have a look over some legitimate online earnings ways which really pay and will
pay very high amount and these sites are fully verified by payment methods.
But you have to work harder in the initial level once you track by
referring sites the dream of the online earnings took in front if you and you
will be easily earned.
You only need to work harder in beginning and once you are on the
track, online earning gets the simplest in front of you…
The Legitimate Online
Earning Methods
The
most practical and most fruitful online methods that actually pay and pay big
when you work according to a well-defined strategy.
. Freelancing:-
Have you heard about oDesk.com which is most popular and people
earns big from this??
NOTE: oDesk is now upwork.
It is a platform where project owner or client post their job or
project and try to find the relevant skilled people for their projects to
complete in proper way. The above site is most popular now they get 10,000
request to join every day, but they rejects and approve only skilled once.
There are many ways to approve the account or profile on upwork so I decided I
have to post this on my next blog. Even then after approval you have pay some
hard efforts at the beginning. Once you build a good reputation or strong
profile, you will be offered uncountable jobs.
Here I will also tell you about most popular sites in the
freelancing world…
The sites are as following:-
Ø Elance.com
Ø Freelancer.com
Ø Fiverr.com
Ø Skilledpeople.com
Ø Upwork.com
The above sites are fully trustable and verified sites. I and my
friends are using almost all the sites narrated above. So I recommend you to
use these sites and show your skill in these sites.
The sites are not ended
here now I, am going to tell you the most and easiest way of earning. I
recommend this method to all that is:
. Blogging:-
My friend’s blog earns
more than $1000 each month and he achieved this within one year. This method
also take some effort at the beginning but after monetizing or approval of your
blog by google AdSense it will earns for you even when you sleeps. And your
income and blog get bigger day by day. This will bring you steady income for
you. I recommend this to all because you share your knowledge with others, many
people can take profit from your blog and you also take profit by getting
knowledge by readings others blog. Here you can get both knowledge and money.
You can work on it when you are free.
At here clients come to
you and you don’t to go behind a client and search for work. It also earns when
you are on vacations so that’s why I called this “Superior to all online
earnings methods.”
By now you have to make
a blog and try to get more attractive blog and post the best of your knowledge
to make a huge traffic of knowledge. You have to make on a special title which
you may proudly say that I,am expert in this thing.
So What You Decided?
You may have to decide
to start a blog of your own!! Not yet??
WHY??
If you don’t know how to
start a blog and how to grow it, view my other tutorials where I will teach you
how to create a blog, how to grow it and how to monetize it
On my next blogs I will
also tell you about blog monetization, approval of upwork accounts and many
more tricks that will be very useful to you. Stay tuned!!
Comments
Post a Comment